A nutrient packed muffin with a special green ingredient: Spinach!
24Makes 12 muffins or 24 mini-muffins
What you’ll need
- 2 Happy Tot Apple & Pear Whole Milk Yogurt Cups
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup white flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Use spray oil or butter to prepare the muffin tin.
- Blend together the yogurt, spinach, and banana.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix the yogurt blend, eggs and applesauce into the dry mixture.
- Divide between prepared cupcake tins, filling until about ½ to ¾ of the way up.
- Bake at 350F until the tops are set and the edges are golden brown (about 15 minutes).
Optional serving suggestions: serve topped with sliced fresh fruit, 100% fruit spread, nut butter or yogurt!
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.