Organic infant formula & feeding support
Fruit & yogurt pops
- 4-6 popsicles (servings vary by popsicle size), 4
What you'll need
8 oz (1 cup) plain full fat yogurt
1 cup fresh or frozen fruit
4-6 popsicle molds
How to make it
- Place yogurt and fruit in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fill each popsicle mold ¾ of the way full, and then add the top.
- Place molds in the freezer and until solid.
- Remove the tops from the molds and enjoy!
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.