Just two ingredients: eggs & bananas make easy and filling pancakes for your little one! Serve with fresh cut fruit or no sugar added fruit compote on the side.
8Makes 8, 3-inch pancakes
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- Fresh berries (or other fruits like apples/pears), for serving
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until smooth
- Add eggs and spices and mix well to combine
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and coat it with olive oil cooking spray
- Pour about 2 tbsp of the batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top of the pancake, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes. Serve warm with fresh berries on the side, or a no sugar added berry compote on the side (made by just cooking the fruit down in a few tbsp of water and mashing it up)
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Anjali from The Picky Eater
Instagram: @ thepickyeater