This vegetarian dish is simply made by blending yogurt and soybeans! Serve with “finger toast” for older babies that are learning to self-feed.
4Makes 4 servings
What you’ll need
- ½ cup frozen soybeans (edamame), shelled
- 1 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup plain whole milk yogurt
How to make it
- Cook frozen soybeans according to package directions.
- Once cooked, add soybeans into a food processor with 1 Tbsp water and blend until smooth. Stop processor every 20 seconds to scrap down the sides.
- Add ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt and continue to blend until mixed.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Jaime Windrow, RD and Happy Mama Mentor