These muffins are soft and easily grippable by tiny hands making them a perfect meal paired with fresh fruit, or sweet snack. And cleanup is a cinch!
6Makes 6 muffins
What you’ll need
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) plain full fat yogurt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 egg*
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
*If your baby has an egg allergy, replace the egg with 2 to 3 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce.
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 6-cup muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Place all ingredients except blueberries in a blender, blending on high until the batter is smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Stir in the blueberries by hand.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 6 muffin cups, filling each one about 2/3 of the way full. Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool on a wire rack 10 minutes before serving.
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.