What you’ll need
- 4oz whole grain spaghetti
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8oz firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter of your choice)
- ¼ cup coconut milk (or more if you want a thinner sauce)
- 1-2 tsp mild curry powder
- Crushed peanuts (or nut of choice)
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Add tofu and broccoli, sauté until warm. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter, coconut milk and curry powder to a blender, or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Add sauce to the pot, combine with tofu, broccoli and spaghetti. Serve warm with crushed peanuts on top.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Anjali from The Picky Eater
Instagram: @ thepickyeater