Bananas, nuts and rolled oats come together in this easy, delicious grab and go breakfast recipe
What you’ll need
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 cup uncooked quick oats or rolled oats
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil spray or olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the bananas and peanut butter. Then add the oats, walnuts and ground cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 rounded tbsp of the batter onto the baking sheet, repeat with remaining batter
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Anjali from The Picky Eater
Instagram: @ thepickyeater