These easy-peasy pizzas come with a fun surprise – pepper “sprinkles”. Toddlers will love adding these bright and colorful veggie sprinkles onto their lunch pizzas.
4Makes 4 mini bagel pizzas
What you’ll need
- 2 mini whole grain bagels, cut in half
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup of chopped peppers - red, yellow, orange and/or green
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place tin foil on a baking sheet for easy clean up.
- Top each half of a bagel with the marinara sauce, spreading all the way to the edge.
- Top with roughly 2 tablespoons of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle on the peppers.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool and serve
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode