Mild cauliflower is paired with mango and ginger for a flavorful puree that will be sure to please baby’s taste buds.
15Makes 15 ounces
What you’ll need
- 2 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
How to makeit
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. In a steamer basket, add in the cauliflower, place basket over boiling water and cover. Steam for 10 minutes or until tender with a fork. Add in the mango, and steam for an additional 1-4 minutes depending on if you are using fresh or frozen mango, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Reserve steamer water.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, adding in reserved liquid in 1 tablespoon increments to blender if needed.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode