These naturally sweetened frozen treats are a fun and tasty way to serve a fruit and veggie to your toddler. Great for snack time or dessert.
6Makes 9 small popsicles
What you’ll need
- 3-4 baby carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, if using frozen thaw first
- 3 tablespoons whole milk yogurt, plain (optional)
How to make it
- Place the carrots, orange and pineapple in a blender and blend on low for 20 seconds or until all of the ingredients are incorporated. Once incorporated, blend on medium high until completely smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- If using yogurt, spoon 1 teaspoon of yogurt into the bottom of each mold.
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds.
- If using yogurt, gently swirl the yogurt and popsicle liquid around with a small spoon.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Tip – This recipe makes roughly 6 oz of liquid, so you may need to double this recipe depending on the size of your popsicle mold.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode