Made with avocado, yogurt and cocoa powder, these frozen treats are delicious!
4Makes 4 (3 oz) popsicles
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 brown banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth, scraping down sides when needed.
- Pour into popsicles molds and then place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Once properly chilled, this sweet treat is ready to be served.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode