This handheld meal is a fun way to serve broccoli to your toddler. You can chop the broccoli into teeny-tiny pieces for a picky eater, or you can chop it into larger pieces for those adventurous kids that love broccoli. Either way, these cheesy bites are going to be a hit with your tots.
12Makes 12 mini muffins
What you’ll need
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or line a mini-muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill each muffin cup by dropping in two tablespoons of the quinoa mixture into each muffin cup, pressing down the mixture.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and serve.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode