A great finger food snack made with 5 simple ingredients – including veggies!
What you’ll need
- 2 eggs
- 1 16oz package frozen broccoli, steamed and chopped into very small pieces
- ½ cup wheat germ or oat flour
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs first, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into ½ inch balls. Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned and crispy on top.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures
Anjali from The Picky Eater
Instagram: @ thepickyeater