These easy-to-grab egg cups are great for toddlers on-the-go. Made with savory cheddar cheese and broccoli, they can be served warm at the breakfast table or packed cold for a morning playdate or school lunch.
8Makes 8 egg cups
What you’ll need
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pepper, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 8 muffin tins with silicon muffin molds or generously spray to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add in the broccoli, cheese, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins until 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set and the cheese is golden brown.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode