Creamy, smooth and naturally sweet, this banana pudding is perfect for babies just starting out with solids.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- Optional add in: 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
How to make it
- Add avocado, banana and chia seeds (and yogurt, if using) to a blender
- Blend on high until smooth
- Serve cold
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Anjali from The Picky Eater
Instagram: @ thepickyeater