A fun and easy way for toddler to have a flavorful meal in the morning. Whole grain bread is smeared with almond butter and then layered with sliced bananas before sprinkling with seeds. Little ones love to help make this recipe by layering the bananas and sprinkling the seeds!
1Makes 1 serving
What you’ll need
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
- 1/2 tablespoon almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin or chia seeds
How to make it
- Lightly toast bread. Spread the bread with almond, nut or seed butter and then layer the banana slices on top.
- Sprinkle with the seeds and gently cut into triangles or quarters.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.
Michele from BabyFoode