Organic infant formula & feeding support
Whole Ancient Grain Baby Cereal
What you'll need
¼ cup quinoa (uncooked)
¼ cup brown rice (uncooked)
¼ cup barley (uncooked)
1 cup water
How to make it
- Grind grains using a coffee grinder until a fine powder and place in an airtight container for later use.
- Mix 1 cup water with ¼ cup of the fine cereal powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in breastmilk or formula (optional).
- Serve with homemade apple-strawberry butter or other fruit puree (optional).
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures