Organic infant formula & feeding support
Homemade Apple Strawberry Butter
- Makes 3 cups pureed, 3
What you'll need
3 apples, cubed
¼ cup water
½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cinnamon
How to make it
- Wash and cut apples into cubes and place in crockpot along with ¼ cup water, ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix ingredients together and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- About half way through cooking, add strawberries.
- After 6 hours, let apple-strawberry mixture cool for at least 30 minutes. Watch out, mixture may still be hot, do not handle until cooled down.
- Place mixture into a food processor and blend until smooth with no lumps.
- Place in airtight containers and refrigerate.
- Serve with homemade baby cereal, yogurt, cottage cheese, or on its own.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.