Crispy Herb Salmon Bites with Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes 6 small servings, 6
What you'll need
1/2 pound salmon fillets, skin removed, cut into 1” thick pieces
1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
2 large eggs
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
3 teaspoons dried parsley
Pepper, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray or line a baking sheet.
- Pat dry the salmon pieces.
- In a small bowl, stir the flour and pepper together.
- In another small bowl, whisk the eggs together
- In another small bowl, stir the breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley, pepper together.
- One at a time, coat the salmon pieces. First coat the salmon in the flour, dusting off any excess, then dip in the egg mixture and then toss in the breadcrumbs until completely coated. Place coated salmon pieces onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.