Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Bites
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes 12 mini muffins, 12
What you'll need
1 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup broccoli, finely chopped
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or line a mini-muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill each muffin cup by dropping in two tablespoons of the quinoa mixture into each muffin cup, pressing down the mixture.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and serve.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.