Broccoli and Cheddar Egg Cups
- Makes 8 egg cups, 8
- Contains: egg, dairy
What you'll need
6 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Pepper, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 8 muffin tins with silicon muffin molds or generously spray to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add in the broccoli, cheese, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins until 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set and the cheese is golden brown.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.