Organic infant formula & feeding support
Avocado Toast with Hard Boiled Egg for Tot
- Makes 1 serving , 1
What you'll need
1 large piece of whole grain bread
1 hardboiled egg, peeled
How to make it
- Lightly toast bread.
- Smash the avocado with the back of a fork, spread onto the toasted bread.
- Roughly chop the hardboiled egg, sprinkle on top of avocado.
- Cut avocado toast into strips or chunks, and serve.
Your little one can help!
This recipe is also a great one to have your toddler help you make. Ways toddler can help:
- Load the toaster up with the bread
- Smash the peeled avocado with the back of a fork
- Chop the hardboiled egg with a dull kid-friendly knife
- Spread the smashed avocado onto the toasted (and cooled) bread
- Sprinkle the egg chunks on top of the avocado
Modify for adult
This avocado toast is a great breakfast, or snack, for you as well. Make it the same way as the Tot version, but add red pepper flakes, Everything Bagel spice mix or a drizzle of Sriracha on top before eating.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.