Who says you can’t have soup for breakfast? This blend of orange colored fruits and yogurt can be served soup or smoothie style!
4Makes 4 servings
What you’ll need
- ½ cup sliced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup sliced mango (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup sliced cantaloupe (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
How to make it
- Place peaches, mango and cantaloupe in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a small bowl and stir yogurt into fruit mixture.
- If not using frozen fruit, cover bowl and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes prior to serving (optional).
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.