These popsicles are a fun way to offer yogurt to your baby. Strawberries and blueberries are a great addition, but experiment! Try adding pureed carrots, beets or even spinach for a veggie-packed treat.
44-6 popsicles (servings vary by popsicle size)
What you’ll need
- 8 oz (1 cup) plain full fat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit
- 4-6 popsicle molds
How to make it
- Place yogurt and fruit in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fill each popsicle mold ¾ of the way full, and then add the top.
- Place molds in the freezer and until solid.
- Remove the tops from the molds and enjoy!
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.