6Makes 4-6 servings
What you’ll need
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) plain full fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
How to make it
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs and yogurt together in a bowl. Stir in chopped spinach and shredded cheese.
- Pour the eggs into the pan, stirring frequently until the eggs are cooked through.
Eggs can be reheated to be enjoyed throughout the week, making it a great breakfast to serve your entire family with minimal prep.
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.