Yummy yogurt pancakes
- Makes about 20 small pancakes, 20
What you'll need
6 oz (3/4 cup) plain full fat yogurt
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup white flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup whole milk*
Butter or oil for cooking
*This small amount of cow’s milk is safe before 1 year if your baby doesn’t have a milk allergy. If they do, use a plant-based milk.
**If your baby has an egg allergy, replace the egg with 2 to 3 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce.
How to make it
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, milk, and egg.
- Combine yogurt mixture into the dry ingredients and mix. Batter will be a bit thick.
- Heat a small amount of butter or oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Place a few tablespoons of the mixture in the pan, cook until bubbles appear, and then flip. Cook until golden brown. Repeat.
- Freeze the remaining pancakes, and enjoy for a quick meal or snack in the future.
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.