Cheesy peasy pasta
- Makes 4-8 servings, 8
- Contains: gluten, wheat, dairy
What you'll need
4 oz (1/2 cup) plain full fat yogurt
8 oz macaroni pasta
8 oz frozen peas
1.5 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1.5 oz gruyere or fontina cheese, shredded
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente.
- Add the peas to the pasta water in the last minute of cooking.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining the pasta and peas.
- Return the pasta and peas to pot.
- Add 1/4 cup hot pasta water, yogurt, and 2/3 of the grated cheese and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top of finished pasta before serving.
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.