Organic infant formula & feeding support
Baby Muesli with Peach Yogurt
- Makes 2 servings, 2
What you'll need
1 small peach (about 4-5 slices)
2 Tbsp plain whole milk yogurt
1 cup oats (1tbsp required for the recipe, save the rest to make this recipe on busy mornings)
1/8 tsp dried ginger
½ cup + 2 Tbsp water
How to make it
- Grind 1 cup oats in a food processor until a fine powder. Measure out 1 Tbsp for the recipe and save the rest in an air tight container for future meals.*
- Place the peach slices, 2 Tbsp water and ginger in a saucepan on low heat until soft.
- Cook 1 Tbsp of the ground oats with ½ cup water. Bring to boil and then simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
- While the oats are cooking, place peaches in a blender. (Option to mash with fork into cereal for older babies.)
- Mix the yogurt, peach and ground oats together with breastmilk or formula (optional) to desired consistency.
Always check with your child’s doctor first if you have any questions about introducing new foods and textures.