Quality & Food Safety Analysis Specialist (Full-Time)
The QFS Analysis Specialist is responsible for coordinating all external laboratory testing for the Happy Family Quality & Food Safety department, for recording and communicating the results internally, and for maintaining relationships with our laboratory partners. This position is also responsible for ensuring that modern testing methodologies are being used across our testing portfolio.
- Coordinate all external laboratory sample testing for the QFS and R&D departments.
- Review, record and organize all external lab evaluation data.
- Communicate data results internally within the department.
- Ensure that the methodologies being used are appropriate to the sample type, will provide accurate and precise data, and are in compliance with internal policies.
- Maintain relationships with key laboratory partners, including by travelling to visit and assess capabilities for continuous improvement.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (food science, microbiology, chemistry, etc.).
- Experience in a chemistry and/or microbiology laboratory setting, either academic or commercial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer software, especially spreadsheet database programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Self-driven—able to steadily manage yourself and stay on-task throughout the day.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Have the ability to work in an office setting with long periods of working at a computer.
- May require occasional travel (up to 10%).
As a part of the Danone Early Life Nutrition team, this position is an integral part of the Happy Family business as a whole with opportunities for growth within Happy Family and other Group Danone subsidiaries.
Please submit your resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Happy Family to: Jason Rosecast, email@example.com.
Happy Family Organics values a diverse workforce. We are a women-founded company and are home to an internal team with a focus on creating an inclusive workplace. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply.