Senior Innovation Acceleration Manager
Happy Family Organics is looking for a Sr. Innovation Acceleration Manager to join our Research and Innovation team in Boise, Idaho. This position will drive the exploration of new technologies, ingredients & product forms. They will be key for accelerating Happy Family consumer centric innovations beyond the current scope.
- Drives discovery, feasibility & acceleration of innovative technologies, product forms & functional ingredients
- Investigates & utilizes innovation guiding principles including, but not limited to, design thinking / consumer-centered design, open innovation, lean startup mode, first principle thinking
- Builds external partnerships & relationships with research institutions, ingredient / manufacturing/ co-manufacturing suppliers & innovation centers
- Builds & leverages relationships with R&I, Business Development, Marketing & Quality team to support the development of innovative, high-quality products while maintaining speed to market
- Connects with & utilizes internal Danone network & expertise
- Performs competitive product analysis within the baby food category & adjacent industries
- Performs IP landscaping and generates new IP
- Plans & manages budget for product research & trials
- Identifies & estimates budget, resources, risks and capex necessary to test & bring ideas/products to market
- Brings creativity & inspiration to HF R&I team through internal / external innovation resources
- S/ M.S: Food Science, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 7 years of experience across various food product types
- Strong background in product development from concept to launch
- Excellence in agile innovation tools and technics implementation
- Strategic thinking & strong leadership skills (leading attitude)
- Creative, results driven, dynamic and flexible
- Excellent networking skills: ability to build personal credibility and connections with and outside of the business
- Excellent influence and communication skills
- Strong analytical & synthesizing skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Basic understanding of finance, including P&L
- Proficient computer skills required, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Up to 25% travel including flying in the US as well as internationally
- Driver’s license required
Please send a resume and any additional correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Senior Innovation Acceleration Manager” in the email subject line.
Happy Family Organics has been on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition since the company launched on Mother’s Day in 2006. As the largest and fastest growing organic baby food brand in the country, we are constantly innovating to provide families with the best possible products, solutions, and resources for their evolving needs. From day one, we provide organic nutrition and support for your baby’s feeding journey, whether that’s breast or formula feeding all the way through starting solids and picky eating. We thoughtfully craft organic meals and snacks with curated ingredients that are appropriate for each baby, toddler, and kid’s age and stage to help support a lifetime of wellness.
As champions of organic, every product in our line is certified USDA organic, which means our food has no artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides or GMOs – just healthy ingredients from earth-friendly organic farms. We know that only a healthy planet can grow healthy food, and are committed to cultivating a sustainable world for little ones today and for future generations. From our WIC-authorized Clearly Crafted Jars to our free online live chat with lactation specialists and registered dietitians, we put babies and parents first, with support for every family. Happy Family Organics is a Certified B Corp™. To learn more, please visit: https://bcorporation.net/directory/happy-family-brands.
Happy Family Organics is owned by Danone, a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. For more information about Danone and Happy Family Organics, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Danone – Happy Family, is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.