Happy Family Organics is looking for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant to assist us in keeping an organize and well-coordinated office. We are looking for a high energy person with great organizational skills.
- Assesses the needs of the office and execute tasks required to be more productive during the work day
- Accommodate the needs of visitors booking hotels and/or running necessary errands
- Assist in organizing on boarding program for new employees.
- Manages inventory of onsite Happy Family product for samples and marketing
- Create gift and care packages for individuals, donations and outreach events
- Evaluates office budget and expenses while identifying areas to save or negotiate lower costs.
- Communicates and negotiates pricing with vendors.
- Manages office supply ordering, shipping items and all office equipment.
- Organize and schedule all necessary outside vendors.
- Complete weekly shopping of supplies for stocked kitchen and order food for weekly all staff meeting.
- Reviews and approves all office expense invoices.
- Promote a positive culture with professional and positive attitude. Provides a “go to” feeling for employees needs and questions.
- Plans, organizes and facilitate office events.
- Support the company effort for community recognition plan, promote and participate in these opportunities.
- Communicates with our New York office to assure “one voice” and a smooth flow between offices.
Interfaces With: All Boise office employees, New York Finance Team, New York Office Manager, Building Manager, Vendors
- Energetic professional who can and does not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Computer proficient with MS Office
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Food product knowledge a plus
- Tolerance for high stress
Please send a resume and any additional correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Office Manager” in the email subject line.
Happy Family Organics has been on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition since the company launched on Mother’s Day in 2006. As the largest and fastest growing organic baby food brand in the country, we are constantly innovating to provide families with the best possible products, solutions, and resources for their evolving needs. From day one, we provide organic nutrition and support for your baby’s feeding journey, whether that’s breast or formula feeding all the way through starting solids and picky eating. We thoughtfully craft organic meals and snacks with curated ingredients that are appropriate for each baby, toddler, and kid’s age and stage to help support a lifetime of wellness.
As champions of organic, every product in our line is certified USDA organic, which means our food has no artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides or GMOs – just healthy ingredients from earth-friendly organic farms. We know that only a healthy planet can grow healthy food, and are committed to cultivating a sustainable world for little ones today and for future generations. From our WIC-authorized Clearly Crafted Jars to our free online live chat with lactation specialists and registered dietitians, we put babies and parents first, with support for every family. Happy Family Organics is a Certified B Corp™. To learn more, please visit: https://bcorporation.net/directory/happy-family-brands.
Happy Family Organics is owned by Danone, a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. For more information about Danone and Happy Family Organics, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Danone – Happy Family, is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.