"It's okay not to be okay. It's okay to have tough days intermingled with wonderful days. Motherhood is filled with challenges and laughter. Those overwhelming moments don't mute the beauty of parenting.”
- Board Certified Physician
- Specialty Trained in Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatry
- Medical degree from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Psychiatry residency and fellowship training completed at Emory University School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health degree from Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
- Mother of three—two girls and one boy
Dr. Leesha is a board-certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who shares a heartfelt message of love, hope, and acceptance for moms. As a practicing physician, dynamic public speaker, wife, mommy, and parenting expert, she skillfully weaves sound medical advice with practical strategy grounded in years of clinical care, current research, and personal experience. Learn more about Dr. Leesha on her website.