These yogurt drops are ideal for tiny hands and teething babies as the cold treat is soothing to their gums.
2020 dime-sized drops
What you’ll need
- 2 Happy Baby Peach & Mango Whole Milk Yogurt Cups
- 1 metal baking sheet
- 1 non-stick baking mat or parchment paper
- 1 sandwich bag (with seal)
How to make it
- Spoon yogurt into the plastic bag and zip to close. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
- Squeeze dime-sized drops of yogurt on the parchment paper or baking mat. Place pan in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Gently remove yogurt drops from the pan and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
If your baby suffers from allergies, check with your pediatrician before trying these recipes.